Sunday, January 3, 2010

With Ginger Joy in this cold weather- I simply say...

Don’t know when blogging became such a task for me. I just deleted 2 paragraphs because they seemed so preachy and sermon-like to me. I don’t want to write about how 2010 is going to be, I don’t want to write about what I feel 2010 should be like. But, what I do know is (thankfully) that this year I’m trying to keep life simple and chaos free.
There I’m blank…what can I write now? I have nothing to share or rather I feel nothing’s worth sharing. Life has been good- im sharing this after a long time. I’ve lately started to miss the feeling of being loved (please don’t say…your parents and friends love you. I know that! ). I know life from here on will be good. Life from here on will change; drastically. It’s not going to be the same anymore...I’m glad for that.

Mr G we’re standing with arms wide open...come fill our bank accounts, come broaden our smile, give us reasons to blush, make us fall in love :D and lastly don’t forget to hug ;).


Till the next time!
Love and Happiness
Piya!

4 comments:

The Sage said...

hey piya... you can leave the preachy and sermon-y part to the sage... he sure does not mind it...

hope you have a great 2010...

Anjali said...

Whatever happened to the the cool witty Piya? Honey, things will be fine...and u know it. I want the original Piya back on this blog! Asap!
And love( not the kind you miss ;)) and hugs!

Piya said...

@sage: exactly the reason i avoided treading that path :)
@anjali my pinky: im trying to come outa my blah-ness. THere's nothing wrong in my life it's fine so no reason i shouldn't be kicking :D
aaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Mrinalini said...

@piya,
this fine year, we want the Diva back! its like your blahness comes from inner peace ;) you must elaborate on the better things of your life, like wt abt Phuket?! :P

 

Copyright 2009 The Pretty Four All rights reserved. Banner Design by tiffinbox.