Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just looking



Just looking

there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i've had
there's things i wanna have

do i want the dreams
the ones we're forced to see
do i want the perfect wife
the word perfect ain't quite right

shopping every day
take it back the next break
they say the more you fly
the more you
risk your life

i'm just looking i'm not buying
i'm just looking keeps me smiling

a house i seen, another coulda' been
you drenched my head and said what i said
you said that life is what you make of it
yet most of us just fake

i'm just looking, i'm not buying
i'm just looking, keeps me smiling

3 comments:

Beauty and the BEast said...

Whoa!!

Thats very very very well written!

Very simple very sweet and very profound!

loved it!

Nandini said...

I am taking credit for posting a song! :P
Silly me didn't write that its a song by Stereophonics! Oops!

But I do agree, I love it too!

N said...

nice! now if i can seriously adopt that attitude..."just looking, not buying, just looking, keeps me smiling" :D easier said than done, im guessing!

 

Copyright 2009 The Pretty Four All rights reserved. Banner Design by tiffinbox.