Thursday, July 24, 2008

doomed career???

Hi I'm Piya and blah blah blu blu.. Yes it's quite a task for me to rant about myself.. And evidently I'm not doing a good job, nor have I been asked to do so. So beat it! I'm going through a crazy phase and so is Anjali because we both our striving hard to grab a place in this 'oh so big professional writers world! Only if Nandini (aka nandu) owned a publishing house Mrinu, I and Anjali would be on a roll. Another reason contributing to my craziness is the physical absence of love in my life. Physical.. got u all smirking right? Get a life, anyway I'm in a long distance relationship and hence all the irritation. I'm in love no doubt but Nandu almost assumes me as 'single'- like she says out of sight is out of mind'. I'm back to work today after a 2 day haul courtesy the viral infection. Though my body still aches and I was tempted to take another off, it suddenly dawned on me that this month I'm not going to be earning much- blame it on all the tragedies and let's not get me started…I'm still seething with anger- and I have to have to shop a lot a lot. And just when I was beginning to realize that my work for the day is over I have been assigned to work on a few website communities. Damn! I hate this; I didn't take up this job to work on a shitty annoying website. Hopefully my next post will be a little more spirited.
Adios!

5 comments:

Nandini said...

awww..poor baby, don't worrky. To use a cliche- Things will happen when they need to. Maybe the blasted universe will finally do something for both of you!

Yoophoric said...

nice blog!

The Binocular said...

hey gurl... jus a random blogger here..
i liked "out of sight is out of mind" concept.. :D.
no offence meant.. ;)
cheers.. moi job is equally shitty..

Piya said...

no offence taken... i do agree with nandini:)sometimes....

Mrinalini said...

Awww piya, u arent supposed to feel dispririted ever! its a matter of time bfre the rite job beckons...after all, once a pretty, always a pretty :D

 

Copyright 2009 The Pretty Four All rights reserved. Banner Design by tiffinbox.